"The Stress of Life" is a perennial bestseller by Hans Selye, written in 1956. As Selye observed, many types of stress are good for people, both physiologically and personally. A new love relation ...View Article
We are beautiful, state of the art clinics, staffed by warm, caring and experienced individuals, dedicated and committed to helping you and your family achieve your optimal health and wellness goals.
Our chiropractic and wellness centers offer:
- Chiropractic care (Includes muscle therapy, exercises, nutrition, Graston and ART)
- Massage Therapy (Swedish, treatment, sports, hot stone, deep tissue, relaxation and pregnancy)
- Decompression (Low back pain, sciatica, disc degeneration, disc herniation)
- Counseling (Individual, family, couples and group therapy)
- Individual and group exercise classes (for the beginner to the advanced)
- Free Fit Club every Monday at 6:00 pm
- Playball (classes and camps for 2-9 years old, offering children a strong foundation in developing independence, self confidence,self esteem, concentration, responsibility, courage and much more through sports and movement)
- Chiropractic care for your pets (they need a healthy nervous system too)
You will always receive exceptional care at a reasonable price. Our phone number is (206) 242-8211 (Burien). Call today for an appointment. We can help you and your family.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
Most of us, at one time or another, have traveled for business. Some of us do this fairly often, and when we travel for business, we're usually getting where we're going by plane. There are severa ...View Article
We all know someone who has suffered a serious driving-related injury that had nothing to do with being involved in a motor vehicle accident. For example, turning your head suddenly and swiftly fo ...View Article
"60 is the New 40" is more than a marketing slogan. The phrase is also a metaphor for optimism, as well as a metaphor for good health. How can 60 really be the new 40? First, there are the demogra ...View Article
Strength training, otherwise known as weight training, is one of those activities that provides a wide range of benefits for the person who does it regularly. Like yoga, strength straining makes a ...View Article
Repetitive stress injuries are typically very difficult to treat successfully. These injuries are the result of actions done repeatedly, frequently, and consistently over time. They've taken a lon ...View Article
New patients receive FREE consultation.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 206-242-8211 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Like Us On Facebook
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.