If you've ever been involved in a motor vehicle collision, you're probably familiar with the term "replacement parts." Regardless of the source of the replacement parts, your car will not be the s ...View Article
We are beautiful, state of the art clinics, staffed by warm, caring and experienced individuals, dedicated and committed to helping you and your family achieve your optimal health and wellness goals.
Our chiropractic and wellness centers offer:
- Chiropractic care (Includes muscle therapy, exercises, nutrition, Graston and ART)
- Massage Therapy (Swedish, treatment, sports, hot stone, deep tissue, relaxation and pregnancy)
- Decompression (Low back pain, sciatica, disc degeneration, disc herniation)
- Counseling (Individual, family, couples and group therapy)
- Individual and group exercise classes (for the beginner to the advanced)
- Free Fit Club every Monday at 6:00 pm
- Playball (classes and camps for 2-9 years old, offering children a strong foundation in developing independence, self confidence,self esteem, concentration, responsibility, courage and much more through sports and movement)
- Chiropractic care for your pets (they need a healthy nervous system too)
You will always receive exceptional care at a reasonable price. Our phone number is (206) 242-8211 (Burien). Call today for an appointment. We can help you and your family.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
The Macintosh operating system contains a subprogram called "Time Machine" that allows you to reset your status to any previously saved state. Provided that you have designated a location for back ...View Article
As we get older, rotator cuff injuries become more common, a result of the natural aging process. As the years pass, the constant motion of the shoulder joint may cause fraying in the rotator cuff ...View Article
In general most people pay close attention to auto maintenance. Whether the concern is tires, brakes, or transmission, people make sure that their cars do what they need them to do. No one wants a ...View Article
Certain things in life just go together naturally. In the kitchen, peanut butter and jelly is a classic combination. In the field of health care, exercise and nutrition are two pillars of a solid ...View Article
Back in the day, there were no personal trainers. If you needed to learn how to exercise, you got a subscription to one of a few well-known "muscle magazines" and read several issues from cover to ...View Article
New patients receive FREE consultation.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 206-242-8211 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Like Us On Facebook
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.