Let’s say you’ve been taking some time off from the gym. It’s possible that one week turns into two or even three or four weeks. Life happens, and going to the gym starts to take a back seat ...View Article
We are beautiful, state of the art clinics, staffed by warm, caring and experienced individuals, dedicated and committed to helping you and your family achieve your optimal health and wellness goals.
Our chiropractic and wellness centers offer:
- Chiropractic care (Includes muscle therapy, exercises, nutrition, Graston and ART)
- Massage Therapy (Swedish, treatment, sports, hot stone, deep tissue, relaxation and pregnancy)
- Decompression (Low back pain, sciatica, disc degeneration, disc herniation)
- Counseling (Individual, family, couples and group therapy)
- Individual and group exercise classes (for the beginner to the advanced)
- Free Fit Club every Monday at 6:00 pm
- Playball (classes and camps for 2-9 years old, offering children a strong foundation in developing independence, self confidence,self esteem, concentration, responsibility, courage and much more through sports and movement)
- Chiropractic care for your pets (they need a healthy nervous system too)
You will always receive exceptional care at a reasonable price. Our phone number is (206) 242-8211 (Burien). Call today for an appointment. We can help you and your family.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
Trigger points are painful nodules in muscular tissue, commonly found in the upper back, low back, and gluteal muscles. Trigger points are frequently chronic, persisting from day to day without mu ...View Article
In chess, checkmate occurs when a player’s king is under attack and has no safe place to go. The king is threatened and every possible escape route is blocked. In life, a person may be similarl ...View Article
The concept of the value and benefit of gluten-free food has been gaining momentum for the last 10 years. Today gluten-free diets are being adopted as an overall health-promoting measure by broad ...View Article
All of us who’ve experienced a back injury of one sort or another have been told at some point to “avoid heavy lifting”. That type of advice appears to be a no-brainer or at least redundant, ...View Article
Not too long ago, the Eighth Joint National released a new set of evidence-based guidelines for evaluation and treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure). The committee’s report represents ...View Article
New patients receive FREE consultation.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 206-242-8211 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Like Us On Facebook
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.