"60 is the New 40" is more than a marketing slogan. The phrase is also a metaphor for optimism, as well as a metaphor for good health. How can 60 really be the new 40? First, there are the demogra ...View Article
We are beautiful, state of the art clinics, staffed by warm, caring and experienced individuals, dedicated and committed to helping you and your family achieve your optimal health and wellness goals.
Our chiropractic and wellness centers offer:
- Chiropractic care (Includes muscle therapy, exercises, nutrition, Graston and ART)
- Massage Therapy (Swedish, treatment, sports, hot stone, deep tissue, relaxation and pregnancy)
- Decompression (Low back pain, sciatica, disc degeneration, disc herniation)
- Counseling (Individual, family, couples and group therapy)
- Individual and group exercise classes (for the beginner to the advanced)
- Free Fit Club every Monday at 6:00 pm
- Playball (classes and camps for 2-9 years old, offering children a strong foundation in developing independence, self confidence,self esteem, concentration, responsibility, courage and much more through sports and movement)
- Chiropractic care for your pets (they need a healthy nervous system too)
You will always receive exceptional care at a reasonable price. Our phone number is (206) 242-8211 (Burien). Call today for an appointment. We can help you and your family.
Featured Articles Toggle Articles
We all know someone who has suffered a serious driving-related injury that had nothing to do with being involved in a motor vehicle accident. For example, turning your head suddenly and swiftly fo ...View Article
Many people experience increasing musculoskeletal joint stiffness as they get older. Shoulders, knees, and ankles don't seem to be as flexible as they once were. It seems more difficult to bend ov ...View Article
What if you used to be really fit and now you're not? Or, what if you've never enjoyed the idea of exercising, exercise was never part of your world-view, but you're not feeling as good as you'd l ...View Article
Many people experience radiating pain as a component of neck pain or low back pain. Such arm/hand pain or leg/foot pain can represent a serious underlying health problem. However, not all types of ...View Article
In recent years, media pundits around the world have proclaimed the extraordinary value of so-called super foods. Blueberries, broccoli, and especially kale have been described as possessing remar ...View Article
New patients receive FREE consultation.
Sign-up using the form or call us at 206-242-8211 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Like Us On Facebook
Want access to members only content?
Sign in with your account, or register to become a member below.